Monday, October 19, 2009

Step 3

I like to group mine into grocery store categories. Then I add up the duplicates and take anything I already have in the pantry off. I always stick my menu on the fridge this helps me remember what all I have the fixens for and I don't have to hear "what's for dinner?" they just check the fridge.


MEATS

Beef tips (2 meals)

Pork tenderloin

Chicken breast (2 meals)

Flank steak (for NM red)


PRODUCE

Potatoes

Onions 2 bags

Basil

Garlic 3 heads

Scallions

Parsley


DELI & DAIRY

½ lb prosciutto (parma)

½ lb provolone

Heavy cream

Eggs

Cheddar cheese


BREADS

Ciabatta

Corn tortillas


CANNED & DRY GOODS

A1

Rice

Teriyaki sauce

Angel hair

Soy sauce

Panko

Kidney beans (dry)


FROZEN

Frozen peas



Nice and painless!


No comments:

Post a Comment