Sunday, May 23, 2010

Soft White Bread




I have had some questions about the soft white loaf I posted on here earlier so I have played around a bit and found a simpler recipe for you guys...I have also created a video for it so you can see step by step what we do.

The cast for the show today
4 cups flour (bread or all purpose)
2 teaspoons active dry yeast
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup dry milk
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
2 Tablespoon butter
approx 1 1/4 cup warm water (hot will kill your yeast, you want your water to be about body temp)

Bake at 350 until golden about 30 min

Note about the video... for some reason getting it from my computer to you tube it lost a lot of quality, you tube couldn't keep up with my mixer speed! lol
Excuse the poor quality during the mixing scenes.




That's a wrap! (if you want to keep the crust soft that is) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment